Welcome to the RV Adventures with Kids website (the Website)!
In relation to the Website, you may not:
- Use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party’s rights.
- Use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- Use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- In any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- Knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- Attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned by RV Adventures with Kids are are protected by U.S. Copyright law.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a license or act as a right of use of any trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, for all creative, literary works and photography displayed on the Website.
You may not:
- Reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- In any way modify the material on the Website; or
- Cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorized in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
General information only
We intend for the information on our Website to only serve as a general overview on matters of interest. The information on our Website is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute advice or our recommendation in any way. We attempt to ensure that the content is current and accurate but we do not guarantee its currency and accuracy. You should carry out your own research and/or seek your own advice before acting or relying on any of the information on our Website.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (Linked Websites). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.