November 11, 2016
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 package dry chili mix
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/jalapenos
- 1 can chili tomato sauce (I couldn't find so I used Sofrito)
- The recipe says to drain the beans but I have done it both ways and the main difference seems to be how much sauce there is. I prefer to drain the beans but I usually add a fourth can of beans (chili beans) that are a little spicy and I don't drain those all the way.
- Brown the meat with the onion and mix everything together. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.